11 februari 2010

CMS: The sequel


Yesterday, monday february 8th, we started the sequel for the Bloom CMS-project in Holland. We started out with a training called "Culture awareness training", which gently introduced us to the Indian culture. The training was, at least in my opinion, very interesting and provided some good insights in both cultural similarities and differences. I am sure that the lessons learned from this training will serve the team well in the weeks to come, and I am looking forward to working with our Indian colleagues. The need for a training to cooperate with colleagues abroad is obvious, but I think we tend to focus less on our cooperation with our Dutch colleagues because of this. Since we are working for such a large company, we meet new colleagues with every project we start on. Luckily, because of the Logica-way we all work, I noticed that the team quickly adjusted to each other, which I am sure will only grow in the upcoming weeks.

The project that we started on yesterday, is actually a follow up for the project of last year. The idea is to implement several important features and optimize the system where necessary. To get a good headstart with the system as-is right now, we got an introduction to the system (both functionally and, in my case, technically) from the colleagues that worked on the project last year. Although it is a lot to grasp, I am confident that we will be able to complement the system as required. Besides this, I am looking forward to the challenge of a new and intercultural project to work on!

6 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Genial fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anoniem zei

quite interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anoniem zei

Someone deleted a variety of links from quickfiles and filefactory servers.

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our default [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every link will be there and visible for everyone.

You can pick out from many great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] names like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They have over 60 other available domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work properly for free without any registration needed.

So we assume it is good notion and propose you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.

Anoniem zei

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices seeking the boots were around 240 pounds everwhere. But for all I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you say about it?

Anoniem zei

Hello. And Bye.

Anoniem zei

Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.

Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.

You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.

many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme

zertFoencemen